Thursday, January 14, 2010

To catz and orren.. and some more of me :)))

Ok... Start with a good news...

The weather is nice today.. At least today, the weather will be above freezing... And the shuttle bus start operate today.. YAY!!!!! Tapi time pegi aku jalan sebab tak tau bus dah start operate.... Masa naik bas tadi, driver bas cakap aku dia punya first customer.. hehehe... bukan selalu jadi first customer.. So, he was happy coz he can talk with someone... :))) I'm also happy sebab ada bas.. So, two happy people chit chating about the current weather... What interesting is dia cakap kat aku, dia ingatkan the time of ice age is coming when all the ice from north is melting down.. That's why we got a very very cold weather this year... (too much movie? :p) Anyway, menurut advisor aku, sepanjang hidup dia this year is one of the worst weather.. He said it did happen around 20 years ago.. so maybe it will happen every 20 years (hypothesis advisor aku la)

About my research... Today aku demonstrate experiment aku.. I did said that it was not good right? Well... I seriously have no idea why.. So, instead I ask my advisor...Why? (contoh good student :p) So, after discussion, he ask me to change something.. :) I'm happy sebab at least I'm not stuck..

Those are the good news... bad news? Can't think at the moment.. hehehe... So far so good and hope it stay that way...

So, back to orren and catz... here is the snow request..

This picture taken last weekThis picture taken today.. a few hours ago.. That explain the different lighting
My tiny snow man that look more like a bird and a penguin.. Took us almost 1 hour to finish it though...
At a small hill in front of my house.. Actually I don't want to take this photo because it was so cold.. Wit made me do it.. And I'm glad.. It's beautiful.. Isn't it?
I like how the snow was captured in this photo...

c ya.. ;-)

Have a nice day...

1 comment:

catz said...

mas,
ko nampak kurusss!!!
and thanks for the CATZ on teh snow..
really appriciate it..
thanks so much!