Sunday, September 11, 2011

Love Love Love...

Again.. this is the title of the song.. This is the song:


Actually this is the song from my favorite Korean group - FT Island ;-) "Saranghae FT Island!!!!" And this is the song that made me fall in love with them in the first place.. and then, I love many many more of their songs... Hehehe.. You'll know that this song is great just by listening to it.. ;-) Oh you know.. Hongki oppa, Jonghun oppa, Jaejin oppa, Minhwan oppa and Senghyun oppa will come to Malaysia next two weeks.. Waaaaa!!! Who wanna go to k-wave concert with me???? Rise your hand please!!! *no hope so far... Am I to old for this??? HUHUHU.. * :PPP


Now time for a real blogging.. (as if :PPP)

I went to two open house today.. Great great.. really great food and great people.. But sorry guys I'm not taking any picture :P (lazy) It was the usual.. food food and more food.. Waaaaaa!!! Seriously.. I should seriously thinking on diet program.. I'm gaining so much.. even I don't believe it myself *cry again* I can't let this happen!!! Unfortunately, tomorrow we have the Eid celebration at my workplace (Ok I'm sorry.. It is not unfortunate.. This is good actually, there is no such this as unfortunate celebration! :PPP) BUT this also means more fooooooood!!!! Arghhhhhh!!! Hence, my diet program definitely need to start next week.. why??? Because.. after tomorrow, my event will take place for 3 days.. and that also means free fooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm sorry mums.. your daughter just can't resist the temptation of free foods.. I humbly apologize for my lacking of will power! Huhuhuhu....

ok.. the end of my k-pop and food addiction ramblings! :P 

No comments: