Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Big Bang - Blue~~~


This is actually one of my favorite song of Big Bang.. A very good song indeed..  I just feel that the music has a soothing kind of feeling, even though it was actually a very sad song... Not a typical k-pop song I must said.. My no.1 favorite song is definitely "Fantastic Baby" ^_^.. Go for the power baby!!! Big Bang!!! Sarangheyo!!! :PPPP G.D! G.D! G.D! prrfffff...

My life in Korea is kind of stable now... We had moved to a new house and we already get used to the routine.. We mingle well already.. Actually I had planned to post a video blog but... somehow it stopped after taking 2 videos... I found a way to post a video with password protected, however it took a lot of time for a free user.. Kind of a mood killer, and my mood can easily be killed.. :P

However, I did took another video.. Not a video blog thingy but a my routine life video series (ha ha).. I already took a video of our office here.. Hopefully I manage to make it works this time.. huhu..

Taaaa.~~~ ^^



No comments: