Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I think I have enough with Saira...

I've been thinking...

I don't like Saira name anymore for some time now.. actually for quite a long time.. I think it start since I changed the title of this blog from Saira's blog to whatever now...

I think some of the reasons is because of Mimi --> you know what i mean mimi.. hehehe... Another reason is.. I'm bored with that name already, somehow.. I can't explain it. It's suppose to be my virtual/cyber name but I don't feel the connection anymore...

So.. what name should I used?

My sister used Orren.. My best friend used Purple... So, I'm thinking of Yellow.. hmm.. No! How about Blue..Ewww.. Green? Brown? White? Ok ok.. Color is not my thing! Or 'normal color' is not my thing!

I'm proud to say.. my name is Gold... :p hahahahahahhaha....



Ok.. I'm serious.. you can call me gold.. or mas... I don't mind.. ;-)

Oh.. then it lead to other things... I will change my blog name as well.. because it will no longer be sairastory... So, for the readers and silent readers (if you guys exist).. if you still want to cont read my blog and find out this address no longer valid...

The new address should be: http://mynameisgold.blogspot.com (I already reserved this address)

~~~~ so, sairastory will be here for some times for everybody to read this entry ~~~~


2 comments:

PurPlè said...

hahahaaaa... welcome gold to the blogger world.
purple is my codename, i'm stuck with it.
mas is fine (dah mmg nama ko kan), tp aku mcm tak feel lah gold tu ko... fikir masak2 b4 u actually want to settle down with the nick.
p/s: beli kn aku kuah sambal tumis brahim's & ikan bilis (pack biru kt carrefour) boleh??

Saira said...

ko rasa gold tu tak sesuai yer.. aku pun tak sure.. aku dah tak minat ngan saira.. aku guna mas je la kan.. malas la nak gold gold..nanti aku pk lg..

ok.. nnt aku cari brahim tu