Thursday, July 30, 2009

London 09 - Europe In Rush!

This is the craziest travel plan that I ever made. Because it was so crazy, the person who plan this should be fired! So.. I fired myself.. hehehe...

Arrived at Frankfurt Airport: Thursday, 8.40p.m
Out: 9.20 p.m

German is the best place to stop by in Europe. Based on my two times experienced, they never checked anything... just answers some question with the custom. Done!

I was greeting by my friends here in Germany and we took a train to my friend's friend house in Frankfurt. (~20 minutes) I have 2 baggage with me and so very very tired. There was food ready to eat and chit chat time for us. We eat and play some games until midnight because at 1a.m, me and Yam have to go and took a tram to the bus station. The bus is available at 3a.m and we will arrived at Frankfurt Hann Airport at 5.00 a.m. Crazy?

Because... Next flight:

Frankfurt Hann to London: Friday, 6.30 a.m
Time of arrival in London: Friday, 6.30 a.m (-1 hour, hence 1 hour flight)

Time of rest? None

Took a bus from London airport t the city and we straight away go to the hotel. Can't check in but they give us permission to store the bag. Then straight away we went to the nearest attraction: Buckingham Palace - walking distant. Then we stop by at Victoria Station to buy train tickets to Liverpool.. for tomorrow.


Then, we go back to the hotel to check in and refreshed. We began the tour of London city. It involved: A walk, big ben and london eyes. Too bad we can not make it to the london bridge.. even though the place is just a train away, I can not make it. My body refuse to work anymore. I've been travel from Malaysia.. took more than 12 hours flight. No sleep and straight away come to London. Frankly speaking... I almost died. Indeed.. I don't even see the night view of London. It's all in my dream... Anyway, I don't regret it a bit because no city is as big as New York.. and my logic is: city night at London= city night at Paris = done! And probably it also the same with city night in K.L. LOL.



Next day: Madam Tussouds's Museum and trip to Liverpool.

Until next time. bye.... arghhh.. I'm still very tired.

1 comment:

CATZ said...

wah...
sgt pack schedullenya..
eh...baju pink itewwww seperti ku kenal..hhehehhhe...but it look nice with that vest..
wah..round de world..round europe nyahhh...
mak masih terpusing-pusing di bumi asia jewww...
keep updeting yaa....
good luck..!