Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

Today is my birthday.... kalau ikut Malaysian time, it's yesterday....

Wow... now i'm getting older but I still feel the same though... Looking back, there is a lot happen in my life... And I'm thankful for the great life I have... It's not perfect but I can't deny that it is not bad..

This year, my birthday happen on our final week.. Means almost all of my friends here are busy with exams and project... So, I don't expect any celebration.. for my friends in Malaysia.. I got tones of birthday wishes esp from fb.. So, I feel loved... (sentimental sikit)

Thinking again... what did I archive selama ini....

1. Career - I think I have a decent career.. I'm furthering my study.. and I'm excellent on doing it..

2. View - I see the world... not all the world but at least part of the world.. It opened my mind.. Long time ago, I never thought that I will ever step outside of my beloved country, Malaysia... I still remember how excited I am with my first chance of traveling oversea.. It happen on 2005, when I got a work attachment at Germany for 2 months.. And that's also my first time naik kapal terbang.. and that happen to be 17 hours long (in total)... and to make it more adventurous, I'm all alone and my only relieved is that I know my supervisor is waiting for me at my destination... Then, the journey seems to continue.. and continue....

3. My wishes - I have a lot of wishes... I wish I can visit Barcelona.. and I did.. I wish I can watch POTO live and I did... I wish to have my own house, my own car, my own laptops, my own camera.. and I did... I wish to experience four seasons.. and I did.. I'm thankful for all these.. But as I said.. I have a lot of wishes... I wish I have a millions dollar in my account.. :p but I didn't.. I wish to get a nobel prize but I didn't... bla bla bla.. But most of all.. I wish my family to be happy and healthy for a long long time...

Something is missing?

Yes.

4. Love - There is a lot of different kind of love...

i - Love Allah
ii - Love my family - I love my family.. Undeniable... irreplaceable...
iii - I love my friends - friends give me joy in life.. I'm thankful for the friendship....
iv - My love life - I'm not as lucky as other people when it come to my love life.. this is something that I can't control.. I have my upside down... Now, I'm single and it is alright :).. This is my moment and I'll enjoy it...


Ok.. this is what I can summarize of my life so far... I'm grateful of being alive.. To be able to experience life itself is a given.. Happy birthday to me.. And the journeys continue... Who knows what tomorrow may bring...

:)

12 comments:

catz said...

hi mas,
happy birthday to you..
and wish for many happy returns..
wah..when u list down ur achievement so far, suddenly i feel envy..hiks..
because u could list down and feel wah..u have done so many things so far. syukur.
and it make me realised of something,
i never list down any achievement in my life and i feel i have nothing sometimes.sungguh tak bersyukur aku ni..
and suddenly i feel that my life is sooooooo ordinary.
uhuks.
btw,
happy berithday to u...
moga panjang umur, terus dimurahkan rezeki dan mendapat jodoh yang baik., Insya-Allah.

Saira said...

No catz.. you can list down yours and you'll see that your is even better than me.. but i'm not going to compare.. :)

Thanks for the wishes.. ;-)

MIBU BULAN. said...

Mak, Abah dan keluarga disini mengucapkan "Selamat Hari Lahir " di suatu ketika dahulu di sebuah rumah kayu di Kampong di Telok Chengai Kedah Darulaman.... Didoakan sentiasa sihat, ceria dan semuga selamat dan kembali ke " ONE MALAYSIA " Negara yang sedang menuju kearah kegemilangan Islam yang sumur di bawah kepimpinan Ulama'....

orren said...

Selamat hari lahir...selamat hari lahir......selamat hari lahir to Lang Mas...Selamat Hari Lahir.....Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki....Cepat-cepat bertemu jodoh...kalau boleh tahun hadapan...Balik M'sia boleh tolong Kak Na buat phD dan jaga anak buah...Kalau Kak Na buat kat UKM boleh lah tumpang rumah Mas kan...

PurPlè said...

wow... so touching! nice entry to celebrate 3 decades of ur life.

happy birthday!
hope the journey of life would bring u lots & lots of happiness.
keep seeing the world on the bright side ok.
i love u.

myra said...

happy belated birthday.

wow, you sure have come a long way. jeles ok?

Ahmad Belia said...

kahwin, kahwin, kahwin!

1malaysia

Saira said...

Thanks abah... hahaha.. ye la one malaysia..

Saira said...

Thanks Orren... apa2 hal boleh discuss... and thanks for the wishes..

Saira said...

Thanks Purp.. i love u 2..

Saira said...

Thanks myra.. indeed it's a long way.. :))

Saira said...

ye mat tiara.. after all this time, i wish u already grow up.. whatever.. :)