Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowy day...

Sorry no pichas...

Today so far is the coldest of the day this sem... For me, this year weather is really weird... We got some really cold weather on October then we have quite warm November.. See my pics when I visit Kansas city on November.. Last year November, we already got snow...

Today.. Is my first snow of this semester.. :))) I like it even it's cold... Because.... I really wish we got lots and lots of snow this year... That's why I'm a bit worried with the "warm" November...

Today.. The temperature is -9 C but the wind chill make it -19 C, Yeah it's too cold even though I wish for the snow.. but I take what I get.. no complaint from me.

As for the study,

This is the final week for me... Honestly speaking I think I can't maintain my 4.0 pointer :((( because I can see a clear B in one of my class... huhuhu.. I did work hard though.. So, it the effort is taking into account.. I still have 40% chance of getting A... So, let us hoping for the best :) The final exam for this subject is this Friday (scareeeyyyy) and today, I have a final project presentation on remote sensing subject.. This one I believe i got 80% of chances getting A.. Anyway, nothing is written on the stone yet... and I'm bad at statistic :p

c ya! :)


2 comments:

catz said...

mas, akak kat jakarta ni..
nak kirim series Tv apa? 24/ bagitau cepat..
sebelah hotel je ni..
satu cd 7000 rupiah.
satu season tuh kdg ada 6 atau 7 cd..

Saira said...

1. Roswell season 3
2. the pretender -all

tak ingat la.. ni je kot..kalau ada la