Tuesday, March 02, 2010

It's Confirm...

If last time I said I don't know that either I will graduate in May or in August... Now I can confirm it.

I will graduate in August.

On today meeting with my advisor, we discussed about the time that suitable for me to defend my thesis based on the progress of our project. To be honest, the project that I'm doing now have several delay factors:

1. The equipments such as power supply, power resistor and magnetic wires
2. The development of the core

These two factors is a human factor, which mean we have to depend on other people, as well as depending on the availability. So, the experiment is the most delay factor here.. We try our best to speed up thing.. Seriously. And you know one thing lead to the other... The design, simulation and writing is of course up to me.. Well, I admit that one is somehow also slow.. hehehe... (Come on, I need motivation here :p) by the way.. the design is done long time ago and the simulation is 90% done.. for writing.. 20%???? :P

Most likely I will defend my thesis on July. No fix date yet but I'm almost sure it will be on July. I will fly home hopefully on early or middle of August.

That's it the update of my progress.. ;-)

No comments: