Thursday, April 15, 2010

tick tock... tick tock...

3 bulan ++ to go...

Thesis on the way to finishing line... Hopefully everything will go smoothly... *pray*

Right now, anywhere I go, my brain is imagining my life in Malaysia... I begin to picture my life back in Malaysia...

The weather becoming hotter and hotter.. So, I'm thinking.. "this is nothing compare to Malaysia"

When I saw cars drive pass me.. I'm thinking.. "I'm gonna drive all the time in Malaysia soon"

When my friends ask me for a movie... I'm thinking.. "I used to watched movies every week" but here.. nah.. I have no interest at all...

When I accompany my friend to McDonald... I'm thinking.. "I loved to eat here in Malaysia" but here.. I can't.. just coffee is ok..

Summer is coming... I'm gonna back soon.. I still don't accomplish my weight loss goal... :(((

3 months to go.... Malaysia Boleh! Right??? ;-)

No comments: