Monday, May 17, 2010

Update...

Semenjak dua menjak ni.. aku sangat malas menulis blog... Those yang in my fb friends list (haha catz) boleh tau la my update.. sebabnye lately aku just upload photo there....

Anyway, since the title is update, I'm going to update la...

1. Research
My research is doing good so far... The preliminary experiment give a good result.. Now, I'm going to set up the experiment at the cyclotron machine... haha.. can't wait.. BUT my writing going so slow... Huhuhu... Tak reti/malas/no idea/etc etc....

2. Diet (some of my friends said.. we should rename this.. instead of diet.. we should rename it livet)
My plan so far goes well... (Cannot jinx this.. :p ) But it's work! LOL... BUT..... BUT...... Hear this... I run (elliptical) at least 1hr and do weight lifting another 1 hr OR play badminton for around 2 hrs OR biking for at least 2 hrs.. 6 times per week... Try to eat less but I'm not starving because I don't believe on starving diet... just eat enough... I maintain this schedule for 1 month already.. 2 months +++ to go before go home Malaysia.... Anyway, I don't lose weight like crazy.. It just go down steadily since the diet plan is built that way... I hope I can cont. in Malaysia (HAHAHA... well.. whatever.. everything is start from believing right?) So, my friends (esp: Purp and catz) let's go to gym together!!! ;-)

I think that conclude all.. my study and my life here... Oh by the way.. I already had a commencement day.. haha.. Of course I will not post the pictures until August... It will be anti-climax if I post it now.. :)

c ya! ;-)


No comments: