Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Back On Track!!!

Hola frens...

Now I'm taking a deep breath... my life is back on track but somehow my shopping habits become worst... Huhuhu... Let see what's happen recently...

I'm officially registered to the gym at my neighborhood.. The equipment is so-so la.. Acceptable with the fees. At least I have no excuse to not to exercise... I still pursue my dream weight (hehehe) and the check point date is December 2010.. Wish me luck guys.. :p "May the force be with me.." hehe..

Beauty cautious alert!!! I don't know what happen to me... Suddenly I think I need so many beauty products... I spent so much (too much!) on this.. So, be ready.. you will meet a new beautiful me to justify all the money I spent for the products! Hehehe... Oh, one more... I'm wearing contact lens now... hehe!

Korean drama side effect! I love Korean drama... and I'm also a "collector" I love to own the drama I love.. So, I bought "the Legend" DVDs just for the sake of having it and I plan to re-watch it.. on TV... Last time I watched it on internet where they usually split one episode to 4-6 parts.. So, I plan to watch it smoothly this time... Then I realized... This drama is on 16:9 screen... Oh, I need a wide screen TV = plasma/LCD/LED TV!!! Then... Oh, I need a dvd player as well.. :p = home theater set... Huhuhu.. Now I have my dream TV and a full set of home theater... That's the side effect of Korean drama... (I'm feeling a bit guilty for not being strong :-P)

Cuti-cuti Malaysia... Last 2 weeks.. I went to Kuantan with catz for a course.. Then we extended the stay for our own vacation.. ;-) Here some pichas..

Visit Cherating turtle sanctuary (That girl is the receptionist there)

Relaxing at our hotel's swimming pool
Eating out at Tanjung Lumpur.. The famous seafood place :-)
Print my name on Teluk Cempedak beach... ;-)
Walk my way towards the other side of the beach
Feel the beach...
My "peace"/"victory" sign
Time to go home~~~~ :-D


That's all folks!
;-)

1 comment:

deeja said...

salam singgah @kenal