Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Update

Lately, sangat malas nak menulis blog... Many things happen yang I rasa worth to write about tapi mood menulis yang takde... So.. o to ka jo? To make things simple.. Gonna write it in point as usual...

1. Now I dah install streamyx kat umah... Yay!!!! Baru best nak ber-internet.. Now I can watch all the korean drama for free.. hehehe...

2. I dah hantar my Sony laptop kat Sony service KLCC... Last week they sms me the quotation for repairing.. You know what... It was #$@% expensive!!!! RM1138.00 Uwaaaaaaaa..... How could it be???? So, I said NO la.. Now I'm surveying other computer repair shops.. So far, one shop told me that the repair cost is RM450.00.. Acceptable la.. but I'm gonna survey more... huhuhu...

3. Shopping mania... This one belum cure lagi... I'm gonna stop soon... Kalau pg shopping complex tu kan.. Asyik ada je yang tak cukup.. I should have more self control!

4. Last but not least... Cuti-cuti Malaysia la.... This time I went to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.. Actually went there for official business... But, what is business without pleasure... hehehe... Here some pichas guys...

Menikmati keindahan matahari terbenam... hehehe..
Jambatan Tamparuli
Karambunai beach...
Kinabalu Park, kaki gunung kinabalu
Belakang tu, Gunung Kinabalu... Next plan is panjat this gunung... hehehe


I have so many things to write.. but that's all this time... ;-)

Till I write again... hehehe

No comments: