Friday, December 03, 2010

Another update entry... soweeee....

Let me count.. Walla!!! I left my blog alone for more than a month.. Sian blog ni... terabai.. huhu...

First of all... I'm very busy this month with work and non-work things (excuse)
But this is life ha? Ada up ada down ada down ada more down and ada up.... but eventually, looking back.. kita kena bersyukur dengan apa yang ada (I keep telling myself this though.. Easy said than done...)

Ok, back to update.. I would like to highlight some xtvts.. sebab xtvt ni bergambar.. xtvt tak bergambar kita story morry je lah yer..

Ist.. The charity walk at Putrajaya on Oct 30, 2010.. I like this xtvt so much.. Pertamanya menyihatkan tubuh badan.. keduanya I did the xtvt with my good friends.. I love spending time with my dear friends... ;-) yang ketiganya.. We got t'shirt and goodies.. I like!!! (Well, it was included with the fee (RM20)) dan yang paling utama.. It was for the world hunger... Be thankful for all were given to us... Aku ni asyik hunger sebab berdiet (exaggerating :p) but some people out there can't even afford the food.... :(((
Here pichas...

with catz, shelly, purp and me~~~ love ya guys!!!
Walk the line... ;-)
5 km feel like nothing!
Because we were having fun!!! :-D
I wanna pose!!!! In front of Justice hall

2nd... Ever heard i-city??? Of course la kan.. I have a bro study di UiTM Shah Alam.. Always telling me to come and visit i-city.. So, on Depavali weekend, i visited there.. It was a nice place.. A lot of sparkling trees... hehe... We park at warong nearby then walk our way up.. Sebab kalau bawak kereta mmg jammed aaa... Was nice time there.. I love it! Here pichas ;-)

I like!
cheese~~~
This is me and my bro...
Me and my bro's gf... ;-)

Those were the halfway story of my xtvt.. Ada lagi half tapi don't have pichas on this PC.. Gonna write about those later...


Oh.. one more thing (or two or three :p) There were some shocking things happen recently that open my eyes more...

1. My long long time ago frienemy (friend who actually and enemy.. huhuhu or we used to be good friend but things happen) I thought by gone be by gone... Apparently not to this person.. This person actually did something that surprised me (stab back kind of thing) and made me so sad.. Because now I realized, you never know a person heart even after so many years

2. I heard some sad news about some people I knew in USA that had passed away.. How short life can be.. Innalillah...

3. I know this guy who always portray himself as 'alim'.. However, until you know a person longer.. you can never trust the upfront image... How disappointing...

Ok la.. too long o-le-di... need to stop!

Have a good day friends....

No comments: