Monday, December 06, 2010

Why am I so bored?

I wanna blog.. but again, I forgot to copy the photos from my netbook to this PC... The reason I need to do so is because I rarely blog from my netbook... When I'm alone with my netbook I do some other stuffs like reading manga, fb, youtube, etc etc etc and blogging is somehow not in the list.. Maybe it's too small for writing... Note to myself! I need to fix my laptop a.s.a.p.. Urghh.. I know where to repair it already.. just always forgot to take it there..

Actually I got many things to do but.. I'm so lazeeeey to do it... Been out of office for so long really give an impact to my working mood... After Eid Adha, suddenly I need to go to Melaka for the whole week for some event.. Which I felt almost stupid doing it.. Then got to attend a conference in KL and this week (starting tomorrow - here goes my Awal Muharram holiday) again, I need to go to Melaka for another event till Friday.. The question is.. WHY MELAKA??? I'm tired of Melaka.. huhuhu.. But this event sound interesting though.. Hope something good happen... Coz, seriously.. I'm so BORED!

Last weekend (Thank god finally I had a weekend for myself) I went to IKEA and bought some stuff for my house.. I believe (perasan) my house now look gorjes.. hehehe... The only problems is.. I still have a lot of things to unpack.. the things from my previous house and also boxes from US that just arrived b4 Eid Adha...

Oh.. Just got a call from Linda.. We gonna watch Harry Potter tonight at Alamanda.. Been some times since I hangout with her... As a fan of HP, I must tell that I already watched it.. This is the 2nd time for me, reason is last time I watched it at my hometown, the cinema is not even TGV or GSC or anything on that level.. The screen a bit smaller than normal.. I think.. So, just feel like watch it again... Saje nak membazir masa, duit dan tenaga.. hihihi... No la.. I wanna spend time with my friend... This maybe a bit of antidote to cure my boredom problem.. I hope!

Tata.. ;-)

5 comments:

PurPlè said...

seems like i'm gonna miss HP. kononnya ari ni since nothing to do, me & a fren nk tgk wyng... tp kitorg x jupe wyng besar kt pekan kecik ni. xde keje, carik walmart... sampai yg jauhnya about 45mnts away. hey, i think i like la US... would like to come again. jom...

Saira said...

Told you I like it there.. So, takleh le aku pesan cereal kat walmart tu ek? hehehe..

PurPlè said...

i might be going again to walmart @ the nearby city. so, just give me the pic/name/description of the cereal.

Mas said...

okie.. basically i forgot the name.. but i can describe.. go to cereal section and u gonna find a lot of cereal in the boxes.. but the one that i want is NOT in the box.. it is in the plastic pack.. ada tulis.. jimat or something.. economy pack rasanya.. ada byk.. look for chocolate favor.. u can see the cereal.. bentuk dia tak berbentuk.. kecil dan cam keping2.. gonna pop when eat i think.. rice based rasanya (if not mistaken).. ada dua size.. size kecil (takla kecil sgt tau) harga dalam $3.97 (something like that) pack besar $5++.. jap aku macam terbayang2 ada perkataan dynamite(maybe wrong)..

I know this is so bad description.. I'm so sorry but please try ur best to find it okie! ;-)

PurPlè said...

pls text me the description... pjg sgt, susah nk ingat... hehee.