Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ramblings la!

I've been to Broga Hill last weekend.. Very good experience... I really like the freshness... Love the outdoor xtvt... I wanna go there again! Sape nak gi??? Meh la ajak aku okay... Have some pichas but not in this PC. I've been reminded myself so many times to upload it here (in this PC) but always failed to do so.. Means the pichas have to wait then...

Then the next day (Sunday) I went grocery shopping at Alamanda... At first headed to cold storage to buy cherries (I LOVE fresh cherries) then as usual to C4... Went there alone.. So, I'm kind of.. "Ok take whatever you want"... bad bad impulse grocery shopping... If I can't choose between two things.. I will end up took both, with a "whatever" thinking.. Well.. whatever...

Yesterday.. Masuk je opis, I found out that two of my colleague took a day off... That moment I regret for not doing the same.. Dah la punch card merah (for 1 minutes late.. what a shame)... I tried to do my task but end up wasting most of my times doing nothing in particular (yeah I felt bad)...

Seriously, my mood is upside down nowadays... Many things irritated me.. I have a presentation tomorrow and another meeting on Thurday... I hate it! Because this is the end of the year.. I wanna have a vacation!

At this moment.. I want to be save! Where is my prince in shining armor???


No comments: