Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The best day of the days....

Today is my birthday.. :)))) I'm officially a year older! Haha! Time to be wiser!!! :p

Today start in a good way... I will cherish every moment.. :-)

At 1.00am Yuri called me! Thanks Yuri.. I'm touched.. Well, the time different is confusing.. Panama and here differ 13 hours... Think again, we are so far apart but our the friendship remain close.. GG already wish me an earlier birthday wish.. So, I will count Yuri as the 1st one to wish me on the day of 14th December!!! ;-)

I wanna say Thanks to all my friend yang wish me Happy Birthday... And those yang tak wish or belum wish... I know, they think of me in their heart.. :-) and honestly for me, birthday is not that important.. Well, it is important on the day you were born but not that much afterward.. if you know what I mean... Anyway.. It is a day to celebrate!

When I wake up today... Got some birthday wishes on my phone... But as usual, I'm rushing to make sure I'm not late (again).. YES! I made it!!! Tepat jam 8.00am.. What a good day! ;-) Then I decide, since it is my birthday.. I'm gonna buy myself a nescafe ice to start a day(I love to start my day with Nescafe ice.. but I don't want to make it a habit.. but today is Okay!) When I was at the counter, my colleague offered to pay for me.. Thank you for my 1st B-Day gift! (He doesn't know though and I don't plan to announce my B-Day to everyone :p) Then, at office, swith on my PC.. check fb.. Wah.. Lots of BDay wishes.. Thanks friends :-) Then, I got calls from my sis, bro, sis in law and nieces wishing me a happy birthday! :-D

Yuri told me last night that I should go out for a dinner or something... But I actually don't wanna coz I'm on diet (haha).. But then I'm thinking.. I will say YES for a dinner to the first person who ask me... And it turn out, Linda asked me out 1st... Deal! Catz asked a bit later... So, I asked her to join me if she want... So, I guess that will be my BDay dinner then...

I think this will be all.. I'm gonna call my parents to say Thank you... And I just hope the rest of the day is good and prosperity... I will ignore all the unpleasant things and enjoy my day!

:-D

4 comments:

PurPlè said...

happy belated bday mas! moga dikurniakn yg terbaik dlm hidup. actually i tried to sms u, tp asyik fail. baru teringat sbb xde +6 kt depan no pon tu. rasanya lah. sorry, x dpt beli cereal ko.
p/s: from HK airport.

Kay said...

slmt!!

linda said...

owhh!!!! feel glad that i m da 1st one who asked u 4 dinner ysterday hahahhahah

Saira said...

Thanks Purp!

Ye Linda.. u the 1st one.. apa yg selamat kay?