Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SO FULL!!!

O.M.G!!!

What am I doing???

HUHUHU...

Where is my self control??? What happen to all the "big" talk... Hwaaaaa!!!!

I cannot help it.. I'm always hungry... All the time... Quote from my friend "The best and heavenly place for food is MALAYSIA!!!"

To tone down the exaggeration note... I'm telling you guys, I didn't gain as much... I still maintain having a couple of extra pounds compared to three months ago.. but this is totally not the path that I planned... Well, you know I should lose 5 pounds in three months.. (in my dream... huhuhu)

Ok.. I'm gonna stop talking like a diet freak out... I'm totally NOT freak out.............. yet. :p

I have several issues to talk here... well... not really issues.. just things...

First and foremost.. My sister gonna stay with me.. together with her youngest kid (about 2 years old)... I'm so thrill! I already prepared a room for her... Already bought all the furnitures for her convenience.. etc.. etc.. She now becoming a weekend wife... hehehe.. Gonna have her PhD at UKM and on study leave... Sound good? Very interesting right? But I already warned her.. this sister of hers not gonna change her schedule... a.k.a Cannot interfere the life of a single lady.. HAHA... Well you know what I mean.. :p

Secondly... I have an integrity issue... Not that I'm sooo "good"... It just I cannot stand to see this new colleague in my office... He think this office belong to him.. He can having lunch as long as he like.. On top of that, go back early.. It is not that it bother me too much.. But he did it EVERYDAY.. Even me (repeat) Even me.. an almost senior (senior and me doesn't match :p) never did that... I'm rarely go back on time and always care on how long I take time for lunch break... So, in other words.. I'm annoyed with the attitude of this new guy...

You know.. last weekend I had an AGM and dinner at Legend hotel.. then I lepak with my friend so late that made me feeling unwell a couple days later.. Because I always have an accumulate tiredness... So, I had a little fever but cure after some medicine... Not so critical but it was rare for me to have a fever... Glad it was minor.. :-)

Yesterday I watched Social Network movie.. A story about facebook guy... I like it! It's a bit boring at times but still was a good movie... Now I know who actually invent a facebook and the story behind it...

Oh forget to mention! My Sony Laptop is fixed!!! Terbang RM530.00... High maintenance sungguh... huhuhu.. Hopefully it stay well for at least 3 years... It only have a warranty for 2 months though... The graphic card and RAM need to be replaced... I also bought a GPS and more shoes... A few cloths and some others :p

Last but not least.. I bought a new exercise machine! Hehe.. My target is to have a mini gym in my house... But buying an equipment is meaningless if not utilize it.. BUT.. at least I have no more excuse not to work out... So.. I'll start tomorrow.. :PPPPPPP


No comments: