Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend Report?

Why question mark? Sebabnya I'm not sure if this is the right title.. Whatever la kan... hehehe..

Anyway, I wanna update my little simple life here... because I feel like doing it! :-)

I'm still in weight watching program... I try to be more discipline when taking my breakfast and lunch... Try to avoid dinner and working out at the same time... So far I'm doing okay.. I will practice this for at least a month.. Oh one more, I have a resolution not to eat rice this week.. I wanna see the impact of doing it... But that doesn't mean I don't take carbs at all.. I do eat breads, noodles etc.. Hehehe.. just try not to eat rice :P Boleh?

One more, I watched Narnia movie already.. It was good! I like it! I just missed Peter the King... Narnia is different without him.. Hehehe... On Friday night, catz and me went out for karaoke (yes... again) at the place where we said (once) to never go there again.. :p Whatever~~~~

Tata for now...


No comments: