Saturday, December 11, 2010

Watch Out!

The red light is blinking.. I got to be cautious... I'm gaining a couple of extra pounds!!! With 3 weeks in row of 'busy' life.. The effect is showing up now...

Starting now.. I'm not gonna take dinner anymore.. no more ice cream... no more chocolate.. and start the work out session.. The thing is, I'm gonna miss the deadline! I suppose to lose 5 pounds by end of this month but the reverse is happening now! On my defense, the unexpected trip is the main reason... How can I resist all the free foods that dancing in front of me days and nights??? Who are strong enough to stop her/his self??? See!!! Not my fault! :-p

As mention in previous post, I had a workshop in Melaka this week.. and I expected it to be interesting. It turn out to be true.. Hehehe... It was interesting! I like it.. I got to know other people outside of my circle and I got some interesting things happen. Anyway, there was a moment I felt like my brain capacity seems to reach its saturation point...

Oh.. today I supposed to have a dinner for club members at my office.. I actually already dressed myself for the dinner but changed my mind at the last moment... Just when I started my car, I got a message from my friend that most of the table is already full (I'm a bit late) and she cannot spare any space for me... I called her and we talked for a while but then she cut off the call (maybe it was not a good time to talk) but it actually turn me off and I decided to hang out with catz instead.. So, I went back inside, changed to casual and drove to catz's house...

Enough ramblings for now.... I just got too much coffee in my system!

see ya! ;-)

No comments: