Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I'm behind on my blogging... huhu

I know.. I know...

This is the fifth day of year 2011.. but I wrote nothing on my 'azam' or 2010 reflection.. etc.. The truth is.. I don't know myself.. busy with many things... my parents is here.. my sis is busy starting up for phd program... And I somehow busy with meetings and workshop at the end and start of the year.. Also... laziness might be one of the main factors here...

Okay.. I think it is time to announce!

I LOVE NUCLEAR!

Guys.. please support Nuclear Power Program for our country! if I have time (bila2 rajin nanti) I will write a whole length of the benefit of NPP to us... (bila la tu.. InsyaAllah)

By the way... I just try this new style of wearing shawl... Tgh workshop sambil tangkap2 gambar syok sendiri... hehehe..

So far ok la... I like this style.. easier and comfortable... hehe... Ini kes semalam pi uptown Shah Alam... I shop a lot of shawls.. Murah la wei kat situ.. Best! I like!

Until next time!