Monday, January 17, 2011

A "mushroom" weekend!

The title tells everything...

I went nowhere this weekend...
And canceled a plan to hunt for a new cell phone...
Reason? I need to submit a paper that due on Saturday!
Woke up at 7 a.m (on weekend????? I can't believe it myself) and start working at my dinner table (I don't have study table :p) with my ipod music for the whole day. I submitted the paper at 9 p.m (My brain felt so saturated!) Only to know later that they extended the due date to today.. Wut da eff!

On Sunday, I did nothing in particular... Watched tv and surfed internet the whole day. Did you guys watched  "Junior Master-chef Australia" So so amazing.. 8 years old kid can cook like a chef???? Salute!!! "I feel so small" seriously! They are crazy..

And you know, I lost 4 pounds (1.8 kg) !!! :DDDDD So happy... By end of this month! I will reach my 1st level of target! Hehehe...

Tata!

No comments: