Monday, January 10, 2011

Azam 2011

As long as we are still in January, I don't think it's too late to write my Azam 2011...
Actually I feel down lately for no particular reason... Sometimes thing happen without reason I guess.. For example, last night around 10pm while watching AJL 25.. Suddenly I have a severe stomach pain and feeling nauseous... I went to toilet but nothing happen... I just endure it and of course whining all the time to my sister... Then at night, as I felt worst.. I just 'hang out' in toilet trying to make things happen.. I didn't have cb (cirit birit) which I think was better than this.. After I back and forth between toilet and laying down in bed.. Finally I threw up several times... After that, I felt alright and this morning.. ta-da... I'm completely normal... So weird...  Maybe it was food poisoning? But my roommate eat the same thing as me.. Everything the same except buah kiwi.. kiwi is a fruit.. no way that's a reason.. So, I conclude.. "it was a mystery"... 
Lesson learned: Whatever down feeling I had, it will eventually go away on its own... I hope soon...

Okay back to my azam 2011... 

1. Better at managing my work. 
- I must document my works and put everything in order.. Stop messing my documents
2. I must lose at least another 15 pounds (~ 7 kg) - must be discipline
3. I'll make my heart larger.. (try not to get hurt on small things, redha je la)
4. Travel some more (:-P) - this time south east asia
5. Join more outdoor xtvts - swimming, hiking, futsal, badminton, squash etc etc

Pening pulak memikirkan azam tahun baru ni... Cukup la kot buat masa ni.. tgh2 tahun mesti aku akan tambah azam aku ni (boleh?) whatever la kan... Just try my best la to be happy... I'm happy if you happy okay.. Lets us happy together2... 

Tata... 

p/s: I need gg to list down my azam coz I think she did  it last year but never gave the list to me.. :p OR  perhaps, catz and purp can do it also to me this year.. hehehe... BUT please do give it to me okay.. ;-)

No comments: