Monday, January 31, 2011

Sleepy weekend....

Friday night... Saturday, Sunday, today..... Raining.... non-stop...

So, Malaysia now feel like Fall season... Cuma daun2 tak bertukar color dan berguguran... me like it! 
But it also made me sleepy! And I slept for the whole day on Saturday... I repeat! The WHOLE day!!! it felt so good to just relax and do nothing! I love doing nothing! The moment I woke up, I watched : 
American Idol, So you think you can dance, Live to dance, American next top model, True beauty, Junior Master Chef, Master Chef, Criminal minds, NCIS, CSI, etc etc etc non-academic related things... I wonder, why I chose S&T field at the first place? If only I'm talented... I wanna be a singer like Adam Lambert! Or... I a dancer but nah.. dancing took too much energy.. cancel! Oh, I wanna be a VJ! like Ryan Seacrest.. Yes yes.. That sound cool! Or, a band member... where my life is always in unexpected adventure... waiting for a call or going on tour with a famous artist! I wanna play violin! like Lucia Micarelli! Having one or two solo performance while touring with Josh Groban! Yes.. I want that! Or better, I wake up and realized that I'm actually Paris Hilton! 'Kaching!' My wardrobe is full! LV? Gucci? Jimmy Choo? My own line? Name it! It was all there! 

That's why.. Sleeping too long do no good to your brain... Sleepy head! It was difficult to separate reality and fantasy! :P

Then the moment I woke up on Sunday, the first thing came to my mind was... Hungry!!! And also I had a bad headache! (for sleeping too long.. huhu)... I asked my pren to have lunch at Wong Solo (tetiba jer teringin makan ayam penyet) then we booked "The Green Hornet".. At first I wanna watch  the 2-D version but  it was not available anywhere in KL.. All cinemas only have a 3-D version.. Ok la.. So, this is my first time watched a 3-D movie! So out-of-date kan... Actually the no. 1 reason I always choose 2-D version is because I have this thing called "motion sickness" So, I pretty much afraid if my brain cannot handle 3-D movie... Hence, I cannot enjoy 3-D movie as much! Well ~ ~ ~ I always have my motion sickness pills every time I travel.. And you know, I never ride roller-coaster! The after-effect will be disastrous! The 2nd reason is 3-D movie has no subtitle! Hehehe... I love subtitle! No matter English or Malay subtitle.. I just don't want to listen carefully! It feel more relax with a subtitle...
But, since the 2-D version of this movie is not available, me going into the adventure of 3-D movie! for the first time..  jeng jeng jeng....
This movie was... so so good! 4.5 stars! Most recommended! It was hilarious! cool! and sometime unexpected! And the best part was... My brain do just fine! Maybe I was over cautious... In fact, i think i like 3-D movie. The picture quality was so good... like watching movie in HD. The down part is 3-D cost you more.. RM17 per person... But it was totally worth it! Hehe.. Anyway, I don't think you will lose anything if watching this movie in 2-D... It may be as good as 3-D.. Maybe la...

I end my ramblings now... Ta ta! ;-)

No comments: