Monday, January 24, 2011

My story so far...

I love blogging... I love my blog...
BUT
Somehow, lately I don't have any drive to write... I'm so busy with other things... 
I think the main reason maybe because there are not much to write anyway... Is getting older also contribute to this? I don't know...

On Saturday, I went to Alamanda with my friend.. Again with my shopping spree! I bought 3 shirts, a skirt and a belt. I love all of it! Hehehe... Can't wait to wear my shirts.. I wear my new skirt today but Purp said the skirt look a little too big for me.. Then I just realize, It was US size-8 = GB size-12 = I size-42... I thought size 8 is small enough... But it's actually big. I normally wear GB size-10 (baru tau camne nak baca size huhu) Anyway, time beli tu mmg size yg lebih kecil dah abis.. kira ok la.. This is pichas me wearing my new skirt :-D


Skirt kembang for office wear.. hehe ;)

Ok, back to story.. I also watched "Season of the witch" 
Aku cam terlupa yang citer ni citer thriller.. Ingatkan citer epic biasa2 jer.. Agak ngeri la.. Oh, citer ni rate 18SG.. Sebab ganas.. Bagi aku citer ni besh aaa... Recommended by me ;-) 4 stars. 

Another things happen that day, I asked my friend to have a dinner with me after  we watched this movie.. To my surprise, she said a plain NO to me... Straight face refusing my invitation. It took me by surprise since we were already went out together.. and I had skipped lunch coz she already had hers before we met at Alamanda. I'm trying to understand her reason and be understandable friend but until now this situation seems so weird to me. She said she was still full, tired and want to go home straight after the movie. Seriously, it felt so selfish. I told her clearly that I was hungry, and she even said that's because I didn't have my lunch (she knew!)... This attitude bewilder me... It's not like we met or hanging out everyday...  Once in a while, a simple dinner together will not take that much time after all, even if she just sit there accompany me is a gesture of what normal friend will do... And she asked me for the movie at the first place by the way. At the end, I went home with empty stomach... Still cannot believe that my friend did this to me. We already there for god sake. Seriously... what can I say? Am I missing something here? However I think of it.. I don't think this is normal...

Talking about empty stomach... My diet plan continue to show progress... :) What I have to do is keep up with the momentum! Last week I bought a squash's racket for my next sports xtvt... I'll be joining catz playing squash as soon as she's available... :) 

Tata!


3 comments:

Kak Nard said...

Woohoo.. I think I knew who your friend is.. Maybe she's a straight forward kindda gal. And you should be like a bullet to her. Spill it! Years worth of friendship should withstand this simple fling of the moment.

Saira said...

Thanks kak nard.. actually I'm not angry... just wondering... i'm kind of accepting it.. Just wanna say something about it... no means intent.. And I think I wrote it clearly that I just think it was not normal... I just hope that if the person read it, she will have something to think about... and try to understand more... really I'm just giving my opinion and hoping for the best outcome...

Saira said...

Anyway... takde pe la kak nard. It maybe just an emo entry from me to begin with ;-)