Friday, July 08, 2011

Opps!

Ops! I did it again!

I abandon my blog.. huhuhu...

Actually I'm a bit busy lately... Remember I talked about that I need a vacation? And I'm a person that true to my words.. I've just been on two vacations  (Don't ask how broke I am right now! :-P). First I went to Teluk Cempedak beach at Kuantan.. Actually I went there for work but I make it a vacation by staying at fancy hotel way beyond my allocation (by my own) and of course having a very good time.. Then I went to Pangkor Island for another vacation.. I will talk about both of this fantastic vacation on another entry.. hehehe

The reason I'm writing now is to say...

HOLA YURI!

She just told me that she found my blog and reading it! I'm not listing my blog on my fb because i treat this blog a bit personal.. and who found it.. found it.. It's fate.. (Anyway Yuri.. since you are my best friend.. I supposed I already gave you my blog address.. you just forgot!!! :-PPPP ) Anyway.. you are always welcome to read my blog.. ;-)

Right now, I'm at office just back from a meeting... I became a secretary of one event in my work place and got so many task to do! I HATE IT! Why did I have to be a secretary???? Clearly this job is not me! HUHUHUHU... I'll whining more later coz I really need to go home now.. The reason I'm staying back and writing this blog now is coz right now I'm waiting for my file to be downloaded...  I fancy this Korean group called: F.T Island and since yesterday I began to download all of their songs.. hehehe.. Here they are!

Super cute??? I like them so so much! ;-)

And tonight I'm gonna watch:-


So.. got to go now!

;-)

No comments: