Thursday, October 06, 2011

No title...

What happen lately in my life...

Actually nothing much.. Just the same me.. as usual... nothing excited or worth much... I just feel like I'm going and doing everything with the flow.. monotonous and well maybe I can say - boring.

I feel like I'm changing a bit inside. I'm no longer optimistic in a lot of things. I gave up pretty easy. Maybe  feel it is too tired to fight things that was out of your control. Accepting is easier. I also have the urge that I need to settle everything. Like - deal with my LHDN issue,  pay all my outstanding bills, fix the fans, lamps and etc that need to be fixed, organized my hard disk, etc.. I just have the feeling that I want everything settle.

So, my life kind of busy dealing with everything.. I also bought a new notebook for my sister who currently study in USM... And we decide to buy her a Toshiba Satellite L745... I think I like this notebook, it fast and new.... 
.
.
.
.

Isk.. I got interrupted by my sister.. her notebook suddenly crash.. after installing kaspersky antivirus...  After dealing with it my mood to write was gone.. so i will stop here.. Thank god that her computer already okay.. Moral of the story.. ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES! esp when you are doing your PhD/MSc/Work.. because if you lose the pictures collection you will only be sad but if you lost your thesis write-up/journal collection/documents... being sad will do you no good.. It's your hard work that must be repeated (if you can).. arghh.. can't imagine! Now I'm mentally exhausted..

until next time.

No comments: