Sunday, July 01, 2012

Friday +++...

Another pre-written blog... I feel that I should post even though it late. Waste of my energy and brain's space if I don't... This is my reason ok... :-)

Hari ni feel so sleepy... Kul 5am dapat panggilan tepon dari opis. But of course I didn't pick it up. Doesn't make sense for them to think that I left the car at the office for 2 weeks... So weird.

Anyway, yesterday I went out with Asta... We just having our girl time. It is a good feeling to walk around with a girl, at least I can comfortably look around for shoes and cloths. We also can talk about man freely.. Hehe.. Then we were having a dinner at an Italian restaurant. I ate mussle pizza and it tasted superb. Me like it but it was alittle bit expensive.. Dalam rm25 sepinggan and rm6 for coca cola. Anyway I like it. 좋아요!



오늘 저는 자 싶어요...

On Saturday, we plan to go to Moscow...

P/s: I'm just back from Moscow... It was nice! I only have this picture on my phone that I can bluetooth to my tab... Other pictures will be downloaded later from multiple cameras...

No comments: