Friday, July 13, 2012

LOST! GONE! VANISHED!!!

Everything is gone?

O-to-ke????

Last 2 days, I spent a lot of time editing pictures from Russia. I remember, total of 30 pictures out of 100? 200? (not sure) was chosen for my dearest album in fb... Last Tuesday, I left my thumb drive at office and let the chosen pictures uploaded to fb album, but coming back to office the next day, I found that it was failed. I take no heed on such things because.. how many time you failed to upload pics in fb??? countless.. So nothing is unusual.

But today.. today.. when I checked the thumb drive.. that particular one folder is gone! vanished! All the original pictures together with the edited version of pictures gone! How could this happen??? Huhuhu!!! O-to-ke???????????????????

My picture... my precious time...

Speechless!



No comments: