Thursday, February 18, 2010

The coldest winter...

This year is the coldest winter that ever happen here.. Columbia, Missouri, USA. <-- Menurut kata advisor aku yang dah duduk sini around 20 years...

Based on my 2 winter experience here.. yes.. this year is colder than last year.. Haha.. This month (Feb), the max temperature don't go above 3 or 4 degree C. At night it always around -8 or less degree average temp at day should be 0 degree C.. For me, I don't complaint.. Seriously, I heard a lot of people complaint... esp Missourian.. I really want to ask them to try to stay at Malaysia for the whole year where the temp is always more than 30 and sometimes reach 40 degree C.. Don't get me wrong, what I'm trying to say is.. I really enjoy the winter.. Haha.. Mungkin sebab this is my last time here, I enjoy it even more.. Anyway, I remember.. last year, I also complaint a lot.. ;-) esp when I received the gas bill.. :p

This is yesterday picture.. I took it in front of Jesse Hall, Mizzou... at 2.30 pm.. The sky is clear... I actually do a photo seasion for Suwit since he dresses properly for career day...

For a thousand times.. a pic in front of Jesse HallAnd in front of the column - check back all my photos.. this spot is "hot" haha

And I'm proudly to present my talent as a photographer... Directed and taken by me.. The professional photo of my friend.. Suwit.. Gg is waiting in line for me to shoot her.. hehehe...


I am good.. am I? hahaha...


No comments: