Saturday, February 13, 2010

Down...

I feel a bit down...

My mood somehow down lately..
I can't make it up.. up! up!
My friend said I have a "bun" face lately...

Seriously... I know being like this will do nobody good..

But...

I can't shake this feeling off..

:(

Right now, I feel like saying this:

"I know that I need to re-arrange my feeling quick! But please leave me alone at the moment..."

but of course I can't say that.. Tomorrow we are going to have a group gathering again to celebrate Chinese new year eve.. I really hope that at least I can show a poker face.. I don't want to be a party pooper.. or better, hopefully tomorrow my mood will be up.. up! up!

:(

Happy Chinese New Year

and

Happy Valentine Day

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hope u'll manage to shake those feeling soon.. Mrs 'P' dtg visit kot? hehe.. Cheer up kay!