Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year.. and Happy Valentine Day...

Sabtu yang lepas, we all celebrate Chinese new year dengan gathering makan2 bersama2 my usual geng. Walaupun mood aku agak kurang baik, tapi aku berjaya menyembunyikan perasaan sebenar since I'm in a good company (well, most of it :p).. Here the pichas.. ;-)

The foods.. :-)
Jay, Yuri and Pak Sri
Wit, me and Gg
Self taking photo of Mizzou best buddies.. ;-)
The guys do the cleaning.. the gals just posing.. hehehe..
Full and relax...
Another pic of us...
Can't help but compliment.. Don't you think Wit look so handsome in this photo? - hanya memuji..
Pic of me.. as a closure.. ;-)

I will put some performance of the night later on next entry.. ;-)

Now.. I got work to do.. huhuhu... r.e.s.e.a.r.c.h.. :(

No comments: