Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I have a confession....

I'm spending the whole three days doing nothing!!! huhuhuhu..

I feel super guilty!

And I still not finish writing my thesis.. the defends date is in two weeks... (*scared like hell now*)

The reason???

I'm falling in love and become a prisoner of my emotion.. :P

Well.. It's start with my new netbook.. and the urge of playing with it.. And somehow one thing lead to another.. while surfing mysoju (in the bz time like this, opening that site is a crime by itself)... And while "stalking" my fav all time actor.. "Bae Yong Joon" a.k.a "Jun Sang"... I stumble to this drama... "The Legend"


Then.. I couldn't stop myself... I did try.. but I finally finished watching all 24 episodes of it... HUHUHU.. What's done is done... Seriously... This drama is AWESOME! and BYJ is so damn good looking... And the acting is so damn good... The cinematography is so beautiful... This is one of the best period drama I ever watched.. (or am I bias?) Doesn't matter... This change my opinion.. I thought only Taiwan/China/HK can do good epic drama.. but now I'm looking for more epic drama from Korea (After defense of course... :-P)

Chao.. ;-)

Oh.. here the music videos for the the drama..







1 comment:

kay karim said...

kak mas nih..kalu tgk drama gini kan, mmg addicted n mmg nak kn tgk smpai habeh..so dah habeh tgk leh lah start writting ur thesis now kan????good luck with that kak!!