Saturday, July 24, 2010

A mixed feeling....

I'm D.O.N.E!!!

Defense <---- Done!
Thesis <---- Done!
YAY!!!!!

I'm excited to end this journey... I'm also sad to end this journey...
It is a mixed feeling...

When I think about going home to Malaysia... I feel so happy.. Back to where I belong... with my family, friends and everything that belong to me.. my house, my car, my work.... everything.... and my longing for Malaysian food will cure.. It is a nice feeling... I can't wait!

But... at the same time, I'm gonna leave Mizzou.. my memories here.... My friends here, my apartment... I'm gonna leave something that is so sweet and meaningful here... While I'm here, my perspective become wider.. In some way, I feel that something changed inside me... I see the world in different view... I am indeed a better person now (that's what I think at least)

What comes next?

The series of farewell parties will follow... (hmm, next week will be busy eating!) I have a list of friends that I'm gonna have dinner with... So, bye bye diet.. hehehe

Packing time.... huhuhu.. I hate this! Somebody do it for me!!!

Clean the apartment... I am dreading to do this..

And finally but most important.. :-DDDD
I have one more travel vacation to celebrate my success here ;-)
Where?


It will be a surprise!


No comments: