Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy Bee...

As most of people around the world know, Japan is in a complicated situation. Not only they have a major earth-quake and tsunami... Their nuclear reactor power plant in Fukushima is in 'bad' situation. And being a worker in a nuclear agency, this situation makes us.... busy.

Okay, don't get me wrong... We are save! The situation is under control. There is no need to panic. 

However, we (nuclear agency) have to always monitor and update the current situation. And this week I will be busy with the project that need me to run the monitoring setup for people coming from Japan. Just as a precaution measure. Anyway, I'm just doing a small part of it. Just making sure everything is run and ready :-P (You can believe in me, people!) Hehe...

I have lots and lots of things to update like my trip to Bandung, my food review on restaurant around Bangi , my short school of Particle Physic, Movies I watched and also some new friends that I met. But all these have to wait... My "busy-ness and lazy-ness" in on the way! 

Here is some peek preview of my trip to Bandung:
Just arrived! - Bandara Bandung, Indonesia
Me at Takuban Parahu - depan kawah gunung berapi

Ok guys.. That's all for now!

:-)

No comments: