Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I wish for the greener grass out there...

It's difficult to explain... But I'm feeling down.. Many things happen that makes me angry, unsatisfied and     down... I really really wish that I'm not here... I wish to be in United State and be far far away from here. I want a new life, a new environment, a new breath. I just don't like it here.

Even though I knew and expected the worst situations, I still feeling sad inside. I know I'm fighting a losing battle, and I'm tired of it. I'm really really tired of it. What I really want is just to let everything go and stop trying. If only I can.. if only I brave enough to do that... 

I wish for the greener grass out there... I really do.


2 comments:

PurPlè said...

from here, the grass out there may look greener... in reality maybe it is not.

Saira said...

I knew but maybe I crave for a new adventure...

anyway, this just me in blues...