Thursday, November 03, 2011

Love Like a Fool??? :-P

It's OST OST! :PPP ~ I'm talking about the title above, don't be confuse ;-)

I was just finished watching "City Hunter" ~~~ such a good story and interesting plot.. with a good casting ^^ I'm actually not a fan of Lee Min Ho but I can't denied that he is a good looking fella.. hehehe.. However for some unknown reason, I watched two of his drama this month.. "Personal Taste" and "City Hunter" (Maybe I do have a lot of free time :-P) Both is good in its own way.. and both give me a roller coaster feeling ..

In personal taste, the story revolve around Lee Min Ho who is a striving architect trying to success in his career.. He is gifted as an architect but the 'big player' always get in his way.. The major architect corporation was actually belong to his father but his family lost everything after being betrayed by his father number one man.. Resulting to misfortune in his family.. I actually like this drama since it was funny (I really lough out loud watching it).. and it was sad at the right moment.. very entertaining indeed...

Now City Hunter.. This story is a bit different than typical k-drama.. it's about a revenge and has a lot of political agenda inside.. manipulating character and I'm actually surprise at some twist.. The down part of this story is just that the protagonist (Lee Min Ho) is a softhearted assassin.. Well he is not really an assassin but he has a super skill to be one since he was trained since young age. He is a strong believer in justice. (always avoid killing people).. Don't believe in killing people because for him it will be a chain reaction of revenge (true) Well, if he is a cold blood bad ass assassin (like I wish) then this all story plot will collapse :P.. So, it is not bad that he has a soft heart... Anyway, I enjoyed watching this drama.. I like it a lot.. I will rate this drama a bit below than "The devil" (link) (some site wrote the title is "The Lucifer") since it's in the same genre, I can't help but compared them.. but seriously. the devil is just too good.. because as I said.. I like the cold blood heartless protagonist who have a complicated mixed feeling between revenge and moving forward in their life.. (usually the type that can't move fwd and maybe dying or memory lost is the only solution) "The devil" give me the satisfaction feeling of this mixture emotion while "City Hunter" giving the feeling that moving forward and protecting the love one is more important.. Well kind of ideal situation..

What captured me the most with these two dramas are.. They have a very very good OST... I fall in love with it...

City Hunter OST - Yim Jae Bum - "Love"

Personal Taste OST - 2AM - "Like a Fool"

^^

No comments: