Sunday, November 02, 2008

I Think My Brain's Cell Damage A Little...

Hi guys..

I can't really remember what happen last week.. I become forgetful and I always tired..

Study becoming difficult each day.. I can't really do homework and I really tired of study...

I come to the conclusion that.. my brain's cell is somehow shrinking..

And one more.. The impossible thing happens.. I lost my TV remote control.. which is weird coz:

1. I live alone
2. I already search at every possible place.. (for f*** 2 hours) even in the microwave and freezer..
3. I really don't remember, did I watch tv yesterday or not.. aka.. I can't remember, did I use the remote yesterday???

I'm convince now... There is something wrong.. And the worst is.. I wish I don't have to study or do any homework anymore.. which result to..........

.................

I just stop study and do nothing..... which result to............

...................

I do pretty bad at quiz last Friday but it was also because..........

..................

The question is @$#%#^& IMPOSSIBLY DIFFICULT!!! Even the 2 weeks lab task is easier than that quiz!!!!!

Add that two together.... Then we'll know the consequences this Monday...


Taaa!!!

No comments: