Saturday, November 08, 2008

What a Stupid Girl..

Hari ni dengan confidentnya aku ke kelas dengan hanya memakai cardigan and jeans..

Semalam, aku check internet.. suhu max is 17C and minimum 3C.. So, 17 is not so bad.. no need to overcloths myself.. Anyway aku akan balik awal hari ni.. so, it will not reach 3C any moment on a day.. Well, cuaca kat Colmbia ni sewel sikit.. 2 minggu lepas aku rasa suhu around 11 - 12.. tapi last week naik balik ke 18 - 20.. So.. Well, semalam not so cold.. why today's different right??? (I'm talking about suhu max ok)

So, abis je 1st kelas tadi.. aku rasa sangat hairan.. Why so cold? This don't feel like 17C.. But, well... it's still morning. it will improve soon.. BUT.. IT'S NOT!

Aku walk dari building ke building.. dengan gigi dah bertemu gigi.. and I'm really confius.. Normally, temp will not drop at noon.. WHY? WHY?

Solution: be inside the building as long as I can... grrrrr..

So, I pun sembang2 la ngan my pren..

Me: "Why, it's so cold? It suppose to be 17.... right?"
Pren: "No.. Why you said that? Today the max is 9 degree!! And I think now is 7C"
Me: "WHATTTT?? No wonder.. See what I'm wearing now?"
Pren: "Yeah.. It's thin"
Me: "Ok.. Ok.. Dont panic.. I just have to stay inside the building"
Pren: "Hahaha.. you gonna sleep here right? In engineering building"

Me: :p

That's my story today...

And.. Run Saira Run.. Well, I'm kidding! I just walk as fast as I could to go home and shelter myself beside my pren from cold cold wind.. The wind is killing me...

And my fav quote of the day "What a stupid girl!!!"

Mata aku spero agaknya semalam.. how could 9 be 17? Mengong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang gila ka apa mas? mata tu mmg spero tgk nomboq pun dah tak betui adoyaiii...tak pepasal jer kejang urat time tu

Anonymous said...

Mmg weather dah tak betul skrg Mas..
kat Oz la ni pun kata je spring/summer..tp sjuk beb..last week tpt yg mmg trn snow..still ada snow..ko jgn tertipu dgn forecast!