Monday, December 17, 2007

The Golden Compass

I've watched this movie. It was ok. I like it. ***/*****

If you want to know what's this story is about.. Feel free to read it at cinemaonline.com or you can just Google the movie title then you know.. (Hahaha) I'm so lazy to elaborate it and I can't wait to the next sequel of this movie. Just for information, I had read this book. "His Dark Material" by Philip Pullman have three parts:

1. The Golden Compass
2. The Subtle Knife
3. The Amber Spyglass

I can't explain which one I like.. the movie or the books.. I like them both. Like I like Harry Potter but to tell the truth Harry Potter's movie quite sucks.. But I like Harry Potter a lots so, i kind of accept it. but this one is different, it's better like.. If you read LOTR books and also watched the movie.. you'll understand. It's good like that. You just accept that something in the book just so difficult to be translated but it is still good.

So.. Enjoy the movie OK! I did! :)

No comments: