Friday, December 14, 2007

HaPpY BirThDaY To mE!

28 Years Old...

How do I spend my birthday? Last year I spend the day by doing a CV for the promotion and it was proved a success.. This year I spend it by studying for GRE.. It is a very tough exams especially on a verbal section which required me to have a millions vocabulary.. Today diagnostic: Verbal (11/30) Quantitative (28/28) Analytical (maybe 4 Hahahaha.. i don't really know, it's a writing task)

What goods that had happen today.. pre-birthday day..

1. Send my application to Uni of Minnesota (Finally)
2. My house mate irons my dress for tomorrow as a birthday gift (ok..)
3. I did spent the night studying.. (nice)
4. Oh.. almost forget, That K called me and apologized to me.. so the three consequences that i thought possibly happen, do turn good this time.

What i expect to happen today (it's 2.40 am so i guess it's today.. my bday)

1. Nothing really.. i will be surprise if anyone remember my birthday.. well maybe one or two friends.. The truth is, i don't mind and don't expect it too because without the reminder from my hand phone, i might be forget it myself.

What I wish to do this Saturday ( a day after my bday)

1. I will watch "The Golden Compass" movie.. i don't care if I have to watch it alone.. I've already book the ticket for 2 person and for 1 person.. so, no matter what.. I'll watch the movie. The reason :- This is the movie I'm looking forwards since October this year.. so, I'm not gonna miss it!
2. Study even more.. My grammar is SUCKS! I'm trying my best to improve it.


Ok, that's it! My not so glamorous birthday celebration.. I just hope all my plan success and I'll be content with it. Whatever it is.. I also hope that all my sadness go away and I hope that I could stop thinking about her and how hurt I am.. In other words stop being pathetic.. ;-)

I also wish I'll become a better person, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend and a better errmmm... aaaaaa... everything la... (i just lost words like CT.. hahahaha)

And my last but not least wish is if not too much.. I wish Barca to win La Liga and Champions League both this season! HAHAHAHA...

No comments: