Friday, December 28, 2007

josh groban - WITH YOU

This is not the latest album of Josh but this is the album that i just got! It's got almost all of Josh's old song but this is a [LIMITED COLLECTOR'S EDITION].. I just got to have it.. It has 2 songs that new to me.. With you and My Heart Was Home Again. All other songs I've already know. That's why it call Collector's Edition.. like me.. hehehe.. I just love Josh.

My head is still processing right now, should I or shouldn't I buy Josh - NOEL album. It's a Xmas album but I've already heard several songs it's really nothing.. just a festive song.. so I guess I'll buy it anyway.. :-) It's a a good thing that i live near KL, so I have no problem to get Josh albums. So far Tower Records is my best solutions. I wonder why we don't have amazon.. Small outlet music store is not big enough for Josh.. Hehehe..

No comments: