Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A New Template, The Same Theme...

I like it! I love it!

I'm just so empty headed right now.. It's still a holiday blues.. I have no mood to really start working or start studying.. everything just dumb..

So, what I'm doing? processing my sunshine blog.. Isn't it great? Hahaha... Ok basically nothing really happen on my Eidiladha + Xmas holiday.. just a boring normal things..

1. Aidiladha..
Both my elder brother and sister not coming home.. It's just a not so happening hari raya.. After sembahyang raya, i just spent the day sleeping and eating.. My newly wed brother came back on Saturday.. 2 days after hari raya.. ok la.. lots and lots of meat anyway..

2. El Classico Nightmare!
Stupid Barca! Stupid Ronaldinho! Why? Why? oh why? Barca lost to that Galacticos team? At HOME!!! I can't believed it happened. I can't accept it! If only Messi played.. It would be different.. I think..
I'm officially depress with this.. Huh..

3. Josh Xmas CD
I just found out that Josh Groban has a new CD release on November.. I should realize it earlier.. it's josh! anyway, it's a xmas cd.. well but why not? I've listen to some of the songs.. it's really a good musical..

Well maybe that's it! Nothing special except that depressing game that really effect my holiday. I spent some time study.. and a lot of time doing nothing..

No comments: