Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I've been Tagged!!! Sorry Myra.. took a long time..

But better late than never right???

Arahannya:
  • List these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  • Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Link the person who tagged you. (Myra)
  • Leave a comment for each blogger. (Ni macam malas sikit.. check nama korang ok..)
7 Facts About Me...

Macam penah buat je kan... well, let makes a new one :D

1. I'm not a very humble person but not arrogant as well.. I'm down to earth.. I say fact! I do fact! And I tell the truth even it hurts... Tapi masih tapis ok...

2. I love soccer to the point that I think it's a little bit too much.. Specifically, I love Barca! And everything Barca...

3. I think too much.. but above all I worried too much (to the point that it's annoying) Kalau anything happen not the way I want it to happen.. or I plan it to happen, I'll think that the world is crumbling.. I need somebody to tell me.. It's ok.. everything gonna be ok.. And that is not the end of the world...

4. I always make emotional decision.. Can be good can be bad.. Good when sometimes I need action without overthinking.. Bad when well, think before act is good right???

5. I always think the ideal way of living is shopping, watching tv, do nothing and hang out.. But I always end up.. feel bored and try to find a challenge and sometimes regret it later.. Well.. It's complicated.. (even this sentence is pusing2 la I guess)

6. Apa lagi ek... I love myself.. ni boleh kira ka? Ok.. I love myself first.. So, other people action yang tak directly impact me (or my family or my friend or my country -- anything related to me) will go into nothingness in my book.. So, you can do whatever you want ok..

7. I think I need a boyfriend.. Hahaha... tiba2? No la.. Life is too boring right now but I have no calon as well.. hmm.. What to do? What to do?

7 Unspectacular Quirks

1. People always think that I look like sombong.. But actually I'm not once you get to know me.. I just always into my own world and sometime tak berapa notice the situation that I have to act like an angel.. But anyway, i tak sombong tau...

2. I'm always realistic but I am a dreamer too (that's the reason why I became Cinderella in previous quiz)..

3. I know that I'm a straight forward person.. It can hurt people sometimes.. BUT I rarely judge people.. I say what I think and I don't hold back... So, I tak cakap belakang ok.. if I did.. I always felt guilty..

4. I usually tak feel intimidate dengan most situation (usually with people yg same level with me).. That's why even though this is my first semester here, most people ingat i dah lama kat sini.. Well, for me all people is the same no matter where they come from..

5. I always try to do my best.. want to be the best.. whatever.. I'm competitive but I compete only with myself.. tak involve orang lain.. so, that's make me not competitive.. boleh paham ka?

6. What else??? Hmm.. I always see black is black and white is white.. Give me a good reason and a good argument and a good proof.. I'm willing to change my mind ok.. For me, do it and say want to do it is a BIG different.. and I believe in action..

7. Lastly.. I rasa i ni jenis open book person.. So, I think to find 7 Unspectacular Quirks about me is a hard work..

The 7 People I'm Tagging would be:

Purp
Catz
Mimi
Noreh Jones
Orren
Kay (Being Me) :D
whoever Interested la...

3 comments:

kay karim said...

heheh, i've been tagged??

CurieDesigner said...

yup..

Anonymous said...

where you come from!