Thursday, December 25, 2008

S*it Happen!

Hari ni - around 5.30 pg

Aku and another friend sleep at the back of car.. tidur2 ayam la... Suddently aku terkejut ngan feeling that the car is out of control.. It move left and right out of line.. seriously, I'm a little panic.. But thank god, Sailo manage to get in control again.. The icy road.. urghh.. He said sorry to us but it's not his fault anyway.. and I said sorry for.. hmm.. well be a little dramatic..

Pukul 6.30 pg

Me and gigi mengucapkan happy holiday and nice flight to Sailo.. Feeling so tired and mengantok.. kami terus drive balik ke rumah.. which will take another 2 hours again.. and Gigi has to work at 1pm.. So, we hope she can get a nice little nap before work.. As for me.. I have the whole time in the world..

Pukul 8.20 pg

Yes.. We dah sampai Columbia, and it's snowing.. gigi silap masuk simpang.. Ops.. where are we? but we are close... There, we see Columbia College and yes.. that's Colllege Ave.. We go towards Parid Rd.. we'll be home soon.. Yay! But.. but..

"What happen gigi!!!! Stop the car!!!"
"I tried! I tried!"
"Oh noooo.... "
**BANG!**

The car cannot be stopped.. It's sliding on the road.. the icy road taking it's tool.. We are not so lucky this time.. In fact I can said.. it's a bad luck.. A thin stupid layer of ice.. it's on the junction, the truck in front is stopping and the road is declining.. and the ice.. hmm.. It's so cold.. all of us kuar dari kete.. I see something is leaking.. the front car is push inside and the weather is freaking cold.. I actually have a whole body shaking in this unbearable weather.. We move over.. Nothing wrong with truck.. We wait for the police inside the car.. and the engine sound really really weird...

Pukul 9.30 pg

We had settled with police.. we drive the weird sound car to the nearest bengkel.. (We had found out that Sailo only have a third party insurance.. which means there is no cover for repairing the car).. We have no choice anyway.. Just to look at the car cost us USD34.50 :( and then they said we have to send it to different shop because it's involved body frame.. Radiator pecah and bonet depan bengkok ke dalam.. We call towing service (yang ni insurance cover) to go to another shops..

Pukul 11.30 pg

Check car took around 1/2 jam.. tunggu towing guy.. another 1 hour... bla bla bla.. Kul 11.30 pg kitorang sampai kat kedai ni.. Kami kene tinggal kete kat sini.. and wait for the quotation this Monday.. Esok Xmas maa.. huhuhu... So, aku call Mr. H to pick us up... Nasib baik ada Mr. H which.. I truly believe and no doubt at all will help us.. And indeed he came..

Pukul 12.00 pm

Gigi not feel very good.. she doesn't to go home.. we ask Mr. H to directly stop at her work place.. Mr. H invite me to go to his house which I accept.. The truth is, aku tak tido semalam tapi since dah lama tak jumpa kak Ana and aku pun rasa malas balik umah.. lepak umah diorang always a nice feeling for me... Having lunch and pray at Mr. H house.. lepak2.. sembang2.. Main game ngan anak2 dia.. around pukul 4pm aku balik umah...

Pukul 4.00 pm

Gigi suppose akan balik soon.. but I am so very very sleepy... I don't sleep since last night.. Basically aku terus pengsan..

Pukul 10.30 pm

Wake up... baca internet.. I feel it's to late to call gigi.. and finally.. I wrote this blog..

Now...

I'm thinking.. I wish the cost for car's repair is not so expensive... Tomorrow I will help gigi to look at yellow pages to find out any other shops available in case the quotation is too expensive.. at least there must be other options..

Like I said.. s*it happen.. We don't ask it to happen.. Noboby want it to happen..


2 comments:

CATZ said...

Alhamdulilah ko selamat ye saira...
suspen baca nihh

Anonymous said...

where you come from!