Saturday, June 12, 2010

Biking xtvt...

It's summer!

Day time is long.. night start almost at 9pm...
Since day become longer.. day time xtvt also become longer.. and seriously, I don't know how to prevent my skin from getting darker and darker... I tried sunblock cream, but apparently my face is sensitive to sunblock :( my face became very dry and itchy.. huhuhu.. Now, I'm just using normal moisturizer with spf 15... I don't know why..one more discovery, it seems that my face only accept cream face from clinique product now..

Back to topic... My main xtvt here is biking (apart from doing research la)

The reason is, gym close earlier... the shuttle to my lab is not on service in summer, I got to bike there.. seriously, the hill is killing me... and my gang here like to bike... ;-)

Here some pics..

At the lake close to katy trail next to my apartment area
Part of the trail
Biking at Stephen Lake Park.. a little bit far, but bike-able
Group photo...
Just love this picture.. hehe...

;-)

3 comments:

catz said...

wah..dah nampak kurus di situuu..

Saira said...

haha... a bit la.. ;-)

orren said...

Memang look kurus...I'm jelous...