Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The permanent resident of computer lab is speaking...

So far I'm survive without personal laptop...
So, what comes into me? What am I suppose to do as my bed time story?
No more online manga... No more youtube videos... No more facebook stalking...

I came back to original me.. When the laptop is not my dearest best friend...
A novel...
I'm reading a few chapters of story books that has been on my bedside table for months...

I have no problem writing my thesis in computer lab.. I have all the material with me in my external HDD and also I always back-up my data on Mizzou's student online space.. So, I'm good with my thesis.. Remember guys.. Always back-up! ;-)

The only problem is I have to go to school... Cannot do work at home... Kena jadi lebih rajin dari biasa.. My schedule become:

morning:
wake-up
shower
watch TV
prepare breakfast and lunch or brunch

noon:
biking to school - Library

6 - 8 p.m:
gym

8p.m - 12 a.m:
computer lab (it open 24 hrs :-D)

after midnight:
gossiping
read novels
watch TV

That's my routine normally... ;-) the time always varies except for the gym time.. it's the same everytime.. :)

ps: my apartment very close to school okie...

No comments: