Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm "black" now...

Well... I don't understand.. People said, if you go oversea.. you'll become whiter.. but it is totally opposite for me... And last weekend, I did the get more tanned ("black") xtvt.. I go conoeing and camping.. :) Nice though.. me like it! Then on the way back we stop at Ozark to play go karts and relaxing at the lake...

Some notes on the xtvt:

1. It's fun! I love it a lot!!! We did canoe for ~11 miles (= 3hours mendayung.. we are team no. 2 arrive in my group)
2. I love BBQ.. the chicken that GG and me marinated getting lots of praise.. It is indeed syedapppp...
3. My diet plan ruined.. :p
4. Canoeing for me is not much of a challenge.. though GG and Yuri canoe did flipped over.. LOL
5. We also can see more real characters of our friends...

Love it!

The pics:

Waiting for the van to take us to the start point of canoe
Taking picture of the three buddies.. :)
Taking picture with my canoe partner.. Suwit..
Everybody arrive... 3.5 hours later :)
Hungry.. eating the BBQ.. Yummy...
Raining at night.. So, we play inside the tent...
Go out for camp fire.. still have light shower.. but acceptable...
Packing up! Seriously.. I post this pic because I look slim.. HEHEHE...
Go Karts.. :)
Picture at the lake of Ozarks...

;-)

1 comment:

PurPlè said...

looks fun & very enjoyable indeed...