Thursday, June 09, 2011

Irritated entry!

Jiwa kacau... that's is a good description...


Point 1 :  work - I already mention to them many many times to flag out the process of payment since I already paid the fee. BUT, suddenly I got a called saying that the payment was already processed. Now we need to deal with double payment! How can people made this blunder when I already reminded them so many time. Really pissed me off!

Point 2 : that guy - how can I make he understand? I don't like changes and I don't feel good about it. Did he didn't get my message? Need I say it clearly? Like one plus one is equal to two? Why I need to think about this? Why can't everything be smoothed and easy? Why it must be so complicated?

Point 3 : food - it is not like I'm always hungry! But I just tempted to eat. I don't want to eat as much as I eat.Now I'm irritated with myself. Why can't I control myself? I don't think I need to eat all the time. I just feel like I want to eat it. No solid reason.. So all the fault it back to myself. Can't imagine I angry to myself.. Should I be more rational.

Point 4 : vacation - I know I need it so much. I wanna go to the beach or into the woods.. whatever, just not here. Purp now is having fun in the wood. Abby my housemate is having fun shopping in Jakarta and I have a problem with double fee! Urghhh.. Am I exagerating? But the fee is almost 2k you know!!! Give me back the 2k.. I deserved a nice relaxing vacation!

Point 5 : work task - okay, I know I should not irritated with my task because this is my responsibility. But since I'm thinking about nice and relaxing vacation, I became irritated with my task as well. The programming looks like a spaghetti to me. Well, if you do Labview. you know what I mean. Can't they just.. tadaaa! Done! Why I need to think in loop and case? Why not everything happen automatic without me making it automatic? Prfff.. now I'm really going crazy!

Point 6 : money - since I'm actually short of 2k of my salary this month.. thanks to the double payment! I also suddenly get an offer letter from bank rakyat for the investment. They offered me 1k of investment and I remembered applying it like more than 5 years ago. So, I have to accept it! since it was super duper difficult to be offered.. Then when I went to counter, they told me that I can put in 1.5k instead.. and it was a one off deal. I'm happy and sad at the same time coz I'm broke this month! But I can't reject the offer! So, who gonna pay my vacation now???

Point 7 : tv program - All tv program looks repetitive to me... criminal mind, ncis, csi... I end up watching all the fairy tale super cute korean drama. Maybe I should consider myself migrate to Korean since I love their drama so much. So what is nora elena? why can't I make myself watching malay drama that so many people talk about? So, I may should really considering changing my nationality now.. don't I?

Point 8 : manga - I keep looking and looking for a new manga to read. It irritated me went almost all the good one already been read by me. I need something so good that it hook me. Then when I get hooked, suddenly I wish I didn't found it since I can't do anything else but reading it until it's done. So, I want it and don't want it at the same time... Just kill me!

End of rambling.. Now when I think about it.. I'm actually irritated with myself! And this entry is so irritated as well.. Really, I need a day off and play dead to the world!

No comments: