Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Memory Lane series 1

Ok lah.. since this is my resolution June 2011.. so, this is my attempt to write 'massively' about my trip oversea.. hehehe.. Tapi setelah belek2 gambar untuk pilih yang tercun dan teranggun telah gagal dengan jayanya (new phrase ok :p)... Sebabnya, my first trip was in 2005 to Germany. That time I weight 15 kg more than now.. Huhuhu...enuff said kan? But that was still me and I gotta love me! hehe.. Then I was thinking.. what should I write? About the place? sound boring to me.. So.. let see what coming out here..

It was on January 2005.. I'm so freaking nervous and excited at the same time. I was young. Never ride a plane. First time buat passport.. etc etc.. Everything seems so dreamlike.. I'm so scared! I remember the feeling of anxious. To make things worst. I had to change 3 flight? 3 OK! First stop at Vienna, Austria then at Frankfurt and last flight at Cologne. Total of 17 hours journey. Lucky me, my supervisor pick me up at Cologne International airport. When I arrived, he bring me to my apartment and gave me a banana and a pack of biscuit. I was like.. what??? I'm so hungry!!! Waaa! You know why? 

In flight story: I took Austria Airline - economy class. 90% of the passengers were europeans. When they served food.. I was sleeping. And when I woke-up.. I was too shy to ask for the food (stupid me!) And I just waited for the second meal.. Then, I was scared to eat. The bacon look so suspicious (again, stupid me!). Actually I already double check with the airline before going in about the status of the food.. but still.. as I said, so shallow minded.. Ingat semua yg nama bacon jer tak halal.. prfffff! Hence, I was super hungry on my first long distant travel experience! Anyway, that night my supervisor took me to the Italian restaurant as welcome dinner! Hee ;-)
This is my supervisor Heinz and me... Reminder ok.. That was me in 2005... Heinz is super nice.. It is my honor to meet him :-) 

 Ok.. This is where I stay for 2 months. The Guest House. I stay in apartment that has 4 rooms. Kiranya sewa bilik la.. Kitchen and dining hall share. Ada 2 bathroom. So, 2 rooms share 1 bathroom.


Top pics is my housemate! ;-) Ann and Rosio on the left. Ann from Thailand, Rosio from Mexico.. top right is Luiji and his mother. You know, Luiji and Ann got married some years back and so far I know, they already have 1 child together.. Walla.. kiranya rumah ini menemukan mereka.. hehehe.. Ops, I pernah tertangkap diorang making out....... awkward! :p
Picture on the bottom is my close friends there. They are all from Thai.. I just happen to have fate with Thai's people (hint: Suwit!) 

Ok.. This is the end of my memory lane series 1.. Hehehe.. Hopefully series 2 coming out soon. Feel free to comment or not :P. Oh I should said feel free to read or not! And thank you for reading! Anyway, this is my another syok sendiri projek.. (I got many 'projects' u know... of course in my other blogs) Hahaha... And hopefully this one survive!

Until next time! ;-)



2 comments: