Thursday, June 02, 2011

Resolution June 2011!

First of all.. I just have a little chit chat with Purp... We talk about how people always write in their blog enormously, part by part.. sometime up to 5 or 6 part! /o\, put lots and lots of picture.. every time they went oversea.. hikss.. I have no problem with that.. my principal is.. you can do whatever you want in your blog.. because.. it's your blog! hehe..

So my resolution for June 2011 is.. to massively write on my trip to overseas as well! HAHAHA.. You can excuse with a "bleh" statement on "massively" coz.. you know and I know that I'm not capable to massively write about anything.. not even about how great Barca is.. was and will be.. Hehe :P.. By the way world, We just won the Champion League 2011!!!

my bro and me! Kitorang g tgk kat Putrajaya ngan PM tau! Haha! The best night eva' for us! my bro minat Barca gak for Spanish team.. but he is a die-hard Liverpool fan!
p/s: sampai tudung2 aku warna Barca! kalau boleh nak cat muka sekali.. boleh? HAHAHA!

Ok, back to topic.. First of all.. I will write in sequence start with Germany since it was my first trip oversea.. Hehehe.. will follow with paris, vietnam, bangkok, usa, spain and england.. hehehe.. besarnya cita2.. mampukah aku menulis about my experience to all that places? Huhuhu.. kalau pk kan skrg cam tak mampu jer sebab skrg I'm so busy with my work kat opis.. balik umah lak ada byk cite korea nak tgk.. manga lagi nak baca.. pastu game barca lagi.. pas tu ada novel lagi yg beratur tunggu aku baca.. fyi, aku baru je beli lagi 2 novel.. Huhuhu.. kesimpulannya.. mmg bz la! HAHAHA.... 

K lah... sekian resolution June 2011.. 

No comments: